Registration is closed. Thank you Top of the Hill Gang registrants. Enjoy a great weekend of biking, golfing, walking, kayaking, and socializing.
We meet Friday at 10 am on the Shining Sea Bike Path. The ride is open to all members, no registration required. This bike path is a very scenic ride from North Falmouth to Woods Hole, a flat 22 mile round trip. Feel free to bring your lunch or enjoy one of the eateries in Woods Hole. Please don't ride alone, at the parking lot wait for others to be ready and ride in groups. There is no ride leader.
Directions to Shining Sea Bikeway parking:
GPS: 1 Depot Rd, North Falmouth, MA 02556.
After the Bourne Bridge, follow Rt. 28 South to the intersection with Route 151. Turn left unto 151, toward Old Silver Beach. After crossing Rt. 28A at the traffic light, continue straight, cross the RR tracks and turn right into the parking lot. Try to park as close together as possible, as this parking lot fills up quickly. The bike path begins across the street.
Reminder for all bike rides: wear a helmet, carry a spare tube, and water and do not ride alone.
Meet on Saturday at 10 am at the Bayside parking lot. Bike ride will be from Orleans to Wellfleet. About 12 miles round-trip. We will be bicycling from The Chocolate Sparrow, 5 Colony Way, Orleans and can finish our ride with ice cream!
We have reserved 50 rooms once again at the Bayside Resort Hotel.
The cost is $185 per person double occupancy and includes two nights lodging, a Friday night pizza party, and two breakfasts. The Captain's room will be available to us Friday through Sunday. Details on bike rides, kayak, and golf will appear in the newsletter and on the calendar website, with separate registrations.
Registration: Only waitlist available.
- Registrations are accepted on a first come first serve basis. Please don't delay and pay with your credit card by May 4.
- Payment must be received to be considered confirmed.
- No refunds for cancellations after May 4, unless someone can be found to take your place.
- If you need a roommate please use the Roommate and Carpool page under the calendar menu.
- Each Roommate needs to register separately to be included in the count.
- Single occupancy rooms are not available through TOHG.
TOHG membership dues must be up to date.