REGISTRATION IS FULL
Meet at Mary W’s house at 10:30 am for A TREK THROUGH THE WOODS - LIMITED TO 10 PEOPLE INCLUDING MYSELF
Mary is offering a trek through the wooded trails down the street from her house - approximately 1 hour (a little less than 2 miles) Bring binoculars for the hike if you are a bird watcher, and maybe some bug spray. Afterwards we can sit in her back yard socially distancing. We cannot share food so NO pot luck. We can chip in and order out for lunch but bring your own drinks. If you don’t want to order out you can bring your own food as well.
Bring lawn chairs
Drinks for yourself only
Bring a mask
Please park only on one side of the street
Parks and Open Space Guidelines:
Walking, hiking, biking, running, and other activities (yoga, tai chi, etc.,) are allowable activities during Phase II in parks and other designated areas such as rail trails, multi-use paths, and bike paths.
- Visitors must practice social distancing by remaining 6 feet away from others and adhering to all site-specific rules, regulations, and posted signage regarding permitted uses.
- On trails, walker and hikers should move aside and leave room for others to pass, and cyclists and runners should alert other users when approaching and wait for others to step aside before passing.
- After visiting public spaces, users should wash their hands or use hand sanitizer.
- Managing entities may offer or allow third parties to coordinate group hikes, nature walks, and land stewardship activities, such as clean-up events and community service projects, at their discretion but such activities shall be consistent with social distancing and group size guidelines. There may be more than one group of 10 at one time, provided that adequate social distance and group separation can be maintained.
- Organized group hikes, nature walk programs, and land stewardship activities should be planned in advance with proper registration of participants in order to manage capacity. Onsite registration should be not offered. Group Size: No groups larger than 10 are allowed to gather.
- Participants of group hikes, nature walks, and land stewardship activities should not share equipment.
- No permits should be issued for group gatherings.